Keto Sheet Pan Pizza
Try these flavour-packed veggie wraps filled with pickled onions, roasted veg, coconut tzatziki and spicy green sauce.
Prep Time-15 Mins
Cook Time- 50Mins
- Cooking spray
- 2 large eggs
- 3 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- 3/4 c. almond flour
- 3/4 c. low-carb sugar-free tomato sauce
- 1/2 c. thinly sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 c. thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 1/4 c. thinly sliced red onion
- Freshly basil leaves, torn
- 3 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, pulse together eggs, 2 1/2 cups mozzarella, and almond flour until smooth. Spread mixture evenly in a circle on prepared sheet tray.
- Bake until lightly golden, about 10 minutes.
- Turn crust upside down and spread pizza sauce on top of baked crust. Top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella, pepperoni, peppers, and onions.
- Bake until cheese is melty and crust is crisp, about 15 minutes more.
- Top with basil, Parmesan, olive oil, and red pepper flakes. Slice and serve from pan while still warm.
by KAT BOYTSOVA
DEC 23, 2019
Recipe from Good Food magazine, April 2018